• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy Upstate NY

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard :grin:

Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver:

I'm sure that folks nearby with knowledge, experience, and abilities will be speaking up soon.
Congrattulations on your new-to-you MV.

Again, WELCOME!

John
SS Chaplain
San Angelo, Texas, USA

Spartan511

Hi All- Just picked up a 92 M998. Keep it upstate near Prattsville NY. Looking for someone local ish that could do work as needed when it may be to much for me.
Afternoon! I am new here too, from upstate NY. Just purchased a 94 M998. Have you registered yours in NY yet? Wondering if you had any issues at DMV?Thanks!Mike

jack/ny

I registered one a few years ago with an out of state title. Went to Goshen NY DMV. No issues. You’ll need to bring a picture of the vin. Also not sure if the NY DMV has reopened yet. Didn’t know that Montgomery was up state.

Jack

Spartan511

I registered one a few years ago with an out of state title. Went to Goshen NY DMV. No issues. You’ll need to bring a picture of the vin. Also not sure if the NY DMV has reopened yet. Didn’t know that Montgomery was up state.

Jack
Jack thanks! Yea I always say “upstate” because most folks think NY only comprises of the city ;)
I appreciate the info! NY DMV has “mail in service only” for new registration. Let’s see how it works!
Mike