• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New hardtop wanted

Blake

I have a friend who is looking for a new hardtop for his m35a2. He wants original GI metal top, not fiberglass or aftermarket deal. He is in Virginia. Any out there?

m35a2cowner

Top fits both

Apparently there was a change in the deuce cab (I have had more than one person tell me this). Notice the tag says it fits either a 2 1/2 or 5 ton. It just doesn't fit the earlier models like mine. Sorry for the blurry picture.

Attachments

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Top fits both

I have watched the NG base pull out new Deuce cabs for replacement from the crate here, and they look the regular size.

Craig C

Don't believe the tag

I picked up one that said it fit the Deuce and 5 ton.......brand new, all nice and net......unpacked it.........looked at it and said, Oh too wide....sure enough......even though it said 2 1/2 ton and 5ton........it DIDN'T fit..................so be careful.