• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Here! Bear with me....

Survey3971

Recently got this. Need some work to get running, brakes, charging, etc. Still needs much more.
It has a 350 Chevy that runs great.
I'm a Land Surveyor and rode in one at 22 years old and was really impressed what it did.
Finally found one, cleaned it up and finally drove it to town. It's a real attraction. Great advertising.
JT

Attachments

canadacountry

interesting little vehicle thats for sure..

even then i'm curious if the jerry can 'shelf' is a factory or diy one there? and hmm looking at the beefy/continuous rails I just have to wonder if thats an engine-powered winch on it?

Survey3971

interesting little vehicle thats for sure..

even then i'm curious if the jerry can 'shelf' is a factory or diy one there? and hmm looking at the beefy/continuous rails I just have to wonder if thats an engine-powered winch on it?
Hello, yes the the original PTO winch that works perfectly. Needs windshield replacement, rusty, etc.
Miraculous that everything works