• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Jeep Similar to M715 Coming Out

Wintermute

So, it's a mopar concept vehicle. I spoke directly to the guys at mopar about this right after it was debuted. Their response to my question as to whether it would ever be available at either a dealer or in a kit form was a loud and long running laugh. After the guy stopped laughing, he clarified even further by saying No, it will never be available either as a production vehicle or as a kit form.

Hope that clears it up for ya :)

--Wintermute

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Heres a few more " od " jeep/chrysler pics for you . None will make it to market i suspect . The Tan one is actually a Brute which you can buy , just not from chry .
The green one looks like it might be a J8. Wish those were more readily available too. Or at least a little cheaper.

emr

being a jeep freak I am enjoying seeing this again :) and also wish they would do it, actually i wish chrysler would sell jeep to some one else and they did it, ouch sorry.... :mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks