• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Mule owner today

Eric's hifim37

Today is a good day, I finally got to fire up the mule after many hours of getting it to this point. I am happy to report that it kicked right over just like I had ran it yesterday. I'm sure it is happy to run after it's 28 year sleep ! Even the lifters are quiet, but I turned it over quite a bit to pre-oil it up, the new carb, fuel pump & Mag service I'm sure made the difference :)

Eric's hifim37

Hi Jay, Yea, those are hard to find items. I've beem looking for you, don't worry they'll show up ! Still lots of yards to look through up here and we are looking !

Eric..

Eric's hifim37

Hi All,

I was out trying this Mule out and it is one good little 4 wheeler ! It does climb hills great, This is my first real test drive any distance this evening, being such a nice evening I thought I would share some Desert shots of my Mule. Mechanically I have gone through the whole thing and now a nice paint job & tires will finish it off, I'm really liking this machine and I'm content to keep it in my personal motor pool. Also it being 2 wheel steer I forsee no problems keeping it that way, I have driven the 4 wheel steer ones and this one is so much more stable.

Enjoy, Eric..

Attachments