• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Style A/C in CUCV

M1075

After seeing my good friend Warthog roll through the July 4th parade with A/C in his new CUCV II, I decided it was time to upgrade my trusty M1009.

Where I come from, it ain't how it looks, but how ya' roll. Right, Warthog?

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, a great many years ago we were at the Aberdeen rally. Joetrapp, not to be outdone by anyone, built a wall in the back of his deuce and had a windowshaker mounted there for camping. He also had the big TV so that folks could gather round after dark and enjoy band of borthers. I like it.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sometimes redneck engineering is exactly what is needed for a good time! At the first Virginia rally in 2008, we threw a white tarp over Opie's M109, brought out a Honda EU super quiet genset, a laptop computer hooked to a digital projector, and we watched Kelly's Heroes on the side of his deuce.

I'd second having an air conditioner in the back end of a deuce, good idea!

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm more interested in the tractor connector there... I haven't seen one that could carry another vehicle also, that is pretty cool. :p