• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from N.W. burbs of Chicago IL

swampzr2

What business on Joey? Our sister company is on Pauly and we do some work with a company on Joey.

Work on joey dr., Hopefully I'll be adding a M923 to my driveway soon! I've had the M1008 in the driveway for 1 week and already recieved a complaint from a neighbor. I'll let you know about the show as the date gets closer, not sure what my work schedule will be.

ryan77

We can all get together at the barrington car show with our junk and piss the rich yankees off!!!

ryan77

We send some pushrods to get rough and finished ground there. I work for Duro-Life in Algonquin. I talk to Mike and Bill over there. What is your name?

-Brandon
Rough Pushrods??? What kind of place you guys work at!!!!! Sounds like the Man Hole bar!!!!:shock:

Neophyte

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looks like August 30th for Trucks/4x4's. I'm tempted to drive the M817 on 53's down from the farm in Wisconsin for that night. Cruise nights don't start until May31st:

http://www.barrington-il.gov/index.aspx?page=16&recordid=1161http://www.barrington-il.gov/index.aspx?page=260

I just picked up truck plates (40k-45k weight plates....cost an arm.....and then a leg) today from the Libertyville DMV......went pretty smooth once I explained what my intentions are with it (i.e. picking up 2x4's at the Lake Zurich home depot, DOT 5 at advanced auto parts next door......and then Oberweis for the family....on troop seats of course)

Last edited:

TheWeatherMan

I will try to be there for the 4x4 night at barrington, I was there last year too, I had the biggest truck. I am hoping to make it to as many cruise nights this season as possible, but a new job is gonna make it hard (work away from home mon-thurs). Anyone going to any memorial day parades this year?

ranchhopper

I will try to be there for the 4x4 night at barrington, I was there last year too, I had the biggest truck. I am hoping to make it to as many cruise nights this season as possible, but a new job is gonna make it hard (work away from home mon-thurs). Anyone going to any memorial day parades this year?
Im doing the chicago and saint charles memorial day parades this year.

my86m1009

Just want to let you guys know that Elk Grove High School is having their annual car show this sunday May 20th from 11-3. Located at Elk Grove Highschool back parking lot. Would be nice to see some MV's there!