• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from the KC Area

JCKC

Hi All, I've been on here for a few months now, but have not introduced myself. I've been into collecting cars, trucks and motorcycles my whole life, be it toys, models or the real thing. I've always liked Military Trucks, but not had the opportunity to own one until recently when I ended up with a 52 GMC M211 rolling chassis while shopping for a Clark 5 Speed overdrive (Memphis Truck Conversion from 1970 or so). And then while looking for a cab for the M211, I found a 52 GMC M135 thanks to local Steel Soldier members. I am getting in deep now! Occupation-wise, I work for the Gas & Oil Pipeline Transmission business. Family-wise, I have a wonderful family with two boys whom are now young men. It is great to be on the site! :-D :driver: JC in KC

Last edited:

Triple C

Welcome to the site JCKC! I am down the road about 20 miles east of you. Hope your time here is profitable and enjoyable. Pm me if I can help you with anything.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Jon welcome to the site and the land of big iron, next time you are at your Eudora place give me a buzz, I am 8 miles down the road.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks