• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NO 7 Hoist Set from Terry MS to NC or GA Rally

Chief_919

In a fit of idiocy I bought a Number 7 Wrecker set on eBay- I thought I had a ride for it but that just fell through. Anyone passing by Terry MS soon who can bring it east, or anyone close planning to come to the GA rally who can bring it?

goldneagle

In a fit of idiocy I bought a Number 7 Wrecker set on eBay- I thought I had a ride for it but that just fell through. Anyone passing by Terry MS soon who can bring it east, or anyone close planning to come to the GA rally who can bring it?
Can you provide some pictures so some of us can see what your item looks like. I have no idea what a #7 wrecker set is!

Chief_919

$T2eC16V,!ysE9sy0iOo!BQwUB38Y+!~~60_12.JPG
IMG_5428.jpg

The top pic is the actual one, the bottom is what it looks like removed from a truck. You can take it apart and lay it flat as well.

Chief_919

does it unbolt and come apart?because i have a18 foot trailer but im picking up a m1008 in ar on the way to tn
It does- if memory serves it comes apart to the center beam, the base of it, the U shaped support and the two round supports all separate, so it can lay pretty flat.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks