• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No gas

Shug

Ok I'm gonna start off by saying, no I have not yet dropped the tank out of my truck due to a lack of time. But I am wandering before I do? What's on the end of the pick up? Is there a screen of some sort. I am planning on pulling the bed(good excuse to wire wheel and paint the frame) or dropping the tank this weekend. As of right now I am running the truck with a one gallon gas can under the hood.

N1265

Yes, there is a screen at the end of the pickup tube. If you suspect it is clogged you may be able to pull the line at the pump and blow it out / off. On mine, there was a section of rubber line that was bad around the top of the pickup tube area.

440Duster

I have several M880's and a M886. Don't be surprised if you find that the pickup has rotted off and laying at the bottom of the tank. Should you discover a source for a replacement, let me know as I have yet to locate one.

Shug

Thanks for the information. And 440duster I see what you mean I have yet to locate a new one. I don't think mines broke off at least. I tried blowing air back through from the filter. If it is too bad of shape. I guess I will see about making a new one up.