• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No turn signals or hazards.

txmytx_catahoula

Well the search function worked for me!! I when out today and hooked up to a trailer I've been using on a regular basis this last four weeks and no turn signals as I did my walk around, no hazards either. Every other light and the horn did work. Had to go on without turns but when I got back I searched " turn signals" in the CUCV forum. Found an interesting thread on the third page about a "blown" 30 amp fuse that would take out what I had plus back ups, hadn't noticed those, back out I go. Sure enough, no back up lights, but no blown fuse either. When I pulled the fuse I did notice little to no friction, so I flipped it and put it back in, much better friction on install. There the were, all my flashers working correctly AND my back up lights too!! Like the easy ones! :)