• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nomenclature help inner fender

M1009 NEWBEE 2013

On my driver side inner fender (actually both inner fenders) there is some sort of access/inspection cover attached by 3 bolts. I am looking for one (mine is rotted out and only 3 bolts remain but fender is in great shape) and am not sure what to call it? I could not find it in the TM'S.. Can someone help me with what to call this and where I may acquire one?
Thanks Much!!

nyoffroad

I've been around these trucks since they were new and never seen any access panel. I think what your looking at is a reinforcement to stiffen the inner fender.

Drock

I've been around these trucks since they were new and never seen any access panel. I think what your looking at is a reinforcement to stiffen the inner fender.
Agreed, are you referring to the reinforcing struts that bolt under the battery trays?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks