• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Georga Military Vehicle Show May 7, 2011

sterlun

I don't know if I want to back-track to Towns to come back to Blue Ridge but Todd and I are talking about joining it as it passes through Morganton.

Jimma

GLCAINES and I and some others are meeting up in the Hiawassee area and convoying up with what looks like 4 deuces. I think it will be fun.

As to the GMVPA, I have emailed them as well to get information about upcomming events with no response. I am a member and they dont respond. That was a topic of conversation with several SS members at Zout's house this weekend who shared the fact that they have all emailed the GMVPA and never got responses. Is the group defunct or inept????

sterlun

Keep us posted on the convoy times, etc. Todd had asked me if I wanted to ride in with him so I don't want to leave him hanging. Maybe, if I can talk him into it, we can pick up the convoy in Blairsville or something. I agree a convoy would be fun.

Jimma

If all goes according to plan we are intending to leave a location about 10 miles south east of Hiawasee around 8 AM and travel through Hiawassee, Young Harris and Blairsville and on to Blue Ridge. We would love for you to jump in with us. That would be awesome.

sterlun

I'll see if he wants to pick ya'll up in Blairsville or at the very least Morganton. He said he didn't think he could keep up in the M811. The deuces are faster but I doubt any of us are gonna get a speeding ticket.;-)

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What happened to the possible convoy from Canton?

I am coming from Marietta, we need some "traveling support" for this event.

I am so afraid to be on the open road in little Squirt......

Last edited:

1983M35A2

GLCAINES and I and some others are meeting up in the Hiawassee area and convoying up with what looks like 4 deuces. I think it will be fun.

As to the GMVPA, I have emailed them as well to get information about upcomming events with no response. I am a member and they dont respond. That was a topic of conversation with several SS members at Zout's house this weekend who shared the fact that they have all emailed the GMVPA and never got responses. Is the group defunct or inept????
it sounds like its time to fire someone .

1983M35A2

there will be a first, second, third , place trophy given .the judges will be spectator's. the trophy's will be given between 12:00 an 1:00pm.