• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NorthWest Overland Rally June 16-19

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not specifically a military vehicle event, but I've been talking in out local group, and sounds like we'll have at least a few of our rigs at the event, so thought I'd share here, and if there is interest we can increase the size of our military encampment.

I know I'll be there with my HMMWV and a den/ECU trailer and a tent (not a DRASH or Base-X because all mine are too big for this, but still a larger expandible tent)

Sounds like we'll have at least a couple 5 tons and a couple smaller rigs that are showing interest in it at this time, and might do it as a convoy from the Olympia or Tacoma area, or wherever along the route we have people at.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, so far the interest I was getting in doing this as a group hasn't gone beyond that point. Nobody has gotten back to me and said they are actually going to go or purchased tickets, so I will likely not take the DRASH gen/ecu and just take the 1102 with what I'll need for just myself, unless someone actually confirms they'll be there.