• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nothing special, just a bobber with air ride.

harleyhouse

Nice clean execution, with a fine eye for detail. Very nice work. I like the tan paint job also. How do you plan to split the tail gate? Hinged at the sides with spare mounted to one side?

welldigger

We haven't worked out every detail of the tail gate and spare tire rack. Its still in the development phase. Right now we have an absolute rats nest of wiring to do in the cab since Mark has decided to stuff every gadget he can in there. Its going to be pretty cool when done though. Since we finally got the truck driving we are taking things one step at a time. I will be sure to keep everyone posted on our progress.

caliber1

Wow, it did blend in!! Nice job. As for all the addition in the cab, be sure to install an equalizer or 24-12 VDC converter to power that stuff. I do this stuff to busses for a living and know how it can mess batteries up if you don't. What kind of lights are those on the light bar? And do you have better pics of said light bar?QUOTE=welldigger;1416657]Ya I don't know why the last 2 rotated. The bags were not fully inflated when I took the pictures. Thank you for the compliments. We both appreciate them.

No one has commented on the lightbar....of course it sorta blends into the ceiling of the shop.[/QUOTE]

welldigger

The lights are just 12v square generic off road lights. We haven't decided if we are doing to wire them in series or use the battery equalizer. We already have a cooper bussman 100amp battery equalizer that is going in the center console. The cb radio and stereo are going overhead. Where the ctis controller used to be we are installing gps navigation. Also, a back up camera will be installed. Haven't quite figured out where yet.

welldigger

I'm sure someone has done it. The set up we used was from a tandem freightliner. I don't think it would be hard to adapt it to a 5 ton. In fact it would probably be easier on a 5 ton.