• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Offered a set of Detroit Lockers

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:tigger:

I have a buddy that is parting out an M927A1 that has lockers in it (Marine Corp Truck).
The cab is a rust bucket and most of the sheet metal is toast so it it beyond restoring.
He is going to keep the engine/transmission/transfer case, front axle/spring pack and the radiator.
He wants to sell me what is left since I want the ISO bed but I have to take it all or he will scrap it.
What is a fair price for the complete axles with lockers or just the chunk with locker?

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well if you want them pay him 10 or 20% over scrap.
I know I also I would like them.
If you can get them at a reasonable price you can sell them or trade
Drew wants them. I want them who else would want them.
They just can't be gold plated.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
As I said, my goal is the ISO bed......the lockers are gravy. I love this guy to death (he is not a SS member) but he has pinched me on a couple of deals and I would like to return the favor. I have neither the time, patience or shop to transplant rear ends (broke myself of the habit when I swapped one into the M923 l bought last year). I don't want to make a war pension just recoup the cost of the bed and sell whatever is left for scrap.