• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR14 thread

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I bring my LMTV with some parts Wednesday afternoon, can somebody watch it until I get back on Thursday afternoon ??

Thanks
Everybody watches out for everyone else. Make sure you introduce yourself when you come down, tell people your plan and you are in great hands. The GA Mafia takes care if it's own

What about the Hmmwv seats? I pinged you earlier via pm?

Last edited:

auctionaddict

Everybody watched out for everyone else. Make sure you introduce yourself when you come down, tell people your plan and you are in great hands. The GA Mafia takes care if it's own

what about the Hmmwv seats? I pinged you earlier via pm?
I think the guy that pm'd me just before you is taking them, if not I will have them with me and there up for grabs sunday !!

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Final check. Heading out for the airport now. I also nneeeedddd that WIFI. Have to stay in touch with the homeland. See you this afternoon.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:tigger:

Theft has never been a problem at the GA Rally. We are all good honest folks and the civilians see all the military gear and assume that getting caught stealing would result in a firing squad.

The only thing that ever went missing from my AO was a box of homemade cookies that the perp swore had his name on them.:papabear:

I won't mention any names but he is an old retired grunt and is usually accompanied by a very well fed yellow dog.:papabear:

This year the cookies will be in a narrow mouthed jar and we'll see who gets caught in the monkey trap.:papabear: