• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OFFICIAL Florida Rally Pics & Video Links

devilman96

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: one more

That last pic sums it up. My house on the left, my deuce in the center and my pickup on the right! Where did I leave that dang golfcart?

You mean Sir Touch'o'lot's golf cart dont you? lol I dont think that cart was "left" anywhere EVER from the time it was unloaded to the time it was re-loaded on the traier! Man he was havin a blast though LOL.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: one more

The 1009 drove from Wisconsin to MI to the Florida rally and did some wheeling with out one speck of trouble. I was very impressed. The only minor issue was a belt started slipping in Fl. I suppose that might have been installed in the cold climate and loosened up in the Fl heat. It was loaded down with stuff from Winchester to Fl too.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: one more

devilman96 said:
You mean Sir Touch'o'lot's golf cart dont you? lol I dont think that cart was "left" anywhere EVER from the time it was unloaded to the time it was re-loaded on the traier! Man he was havin a blast though LOL.
Those kids did have a blast with that machine and we never had to worry about gargage either.

theoldman

Rain

Sorry guys and Gals we had 2 inches of rain on tuiesday night the mud hole would give a umog some trouble. The cows are happy to have the woods back for another year and have two sixty pound pigs in the wire trap that I have to take care of.

CliffW

I would like to say thanks for a good time to all the good people I got to meet at the rally. I really had a good time and you can count me in for next year to be there and to cook. I would also like to say thank you all of you for the kind words on my cooking.
cliff

55Cameo

I didn't get to sample the cooking, but the people and atmosphere were perfect! Thanks to everyone that put all of the hours in to get this rally together. I know Mike put some serious time and money into everything and his father loaned us his property to dig up a little. Count me in for next year for attendance and prep crew. Thanks again.