• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ohio Military Show & Swap Meet June 17-19, 2011

gunboy1656

Here are my pics from the show. will have a video in a little bit.

It was a fun show, rather interesting. Got some help on our mule as to why it is not running right.

I met a few new members, met up with a few I met last year. got to check out a DAF in person (only seen them in pics before).

Made our mule fly...that was nerve wracking.

Attachments

unispeed

A couple more PIX of the Show

Man That was a great show

Good Job All!

PS We keep the duece at Akron Fulton Airport here is a couple of sneek previews of the airship Lockheed Martin is building (the hanger doors were open Saturday morn)

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Looks like a Coorslight blimp! Wish I could have made it gang, looks like a great time. I really need to see that M62 in person.

gunboy1656

The next show is a month away. The wrecker belongs to the group that puts on the show so I am sure it will be there.

The MV show seems to be picking up, can't wait until next years MV show. of course their ride through history seems to be a big hit, so I can't wait for that next month.