• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OK, MO, AR, KS Rally June 21-23 @ D-Day Adventure park 2013

Dates for rally

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DodgerRoger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im in tulsa and planning on going, Im takeing a deuce so if you could get your wares this far I can take them from here

MAGNUM

fireman, I have two CUCV's in my little convoy that will be rolling through around 10 a.m. or so Fri. morning. I bet if you just get on the road you will run into some MV's heading west.:tank:

DodgerRoger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not going to be able to make it this year and Im really bummed about it. Everyone have a good time and try to post some pics or videos. Be safe.

Stagg

There have to be a few pictures from this thing.... unless I missed them somewhere else.
I have a few but left my camera in my M1009, and then left that in the shop! Will update in good time.

MAGNUM

MWMULES, did you check to see if you had the tank, cap, bark busters, ect. for my KLR? Also do you have the 900-16 for my 101? Just wondering I will be in KC this weekend. thanks

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Sent you an email, do you wheel and tire? Have wheel but has 7:00 16 tire.

Last edited: