• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OUT AND ABOUT WITH MY HMMWV

JanR

I had a similar usage with mine. I hauled 2 tons of triple 15 and urea Tuesday. It’s Like you said it’s amazing how it rides when loaded up. Hopfully I’ll have a lot of farm chores knocked out in the coming weeks and I can finish my rearview camera install and can start to work on the outside of the truck. I have the rear hinged half doors to put on and I’m currently restoring some x doors, then a scuff and spray to freshin up the paint View attachment 921527
Agreed! Really smooth ride. I realized this last winter when I had almost 700kg (1500lbs) of drywall in the back. Awesome license plate btw! :)
700kg.jpg

frauhansen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Military vehicle meeting Bürglen Switzerland.

Super event!
Off-road rides with heavy armored recovery vehicles, field howitzers, M113, and much more. Laser shooting with a Centurion.
Visit to the nearby border defense communications bunker. Great people, great weather... simply great!

Attachments

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Military vehicle meeting Bürglen Switzerland.

Super event!
Off-road rides with heavy armored recovery vehicles, field howitzers, M113, and much more. Laser shooting with a Centurion.
Visit to the nearby border defense communications bunker. Great people, great weather... simply great!
No Unimogs??

frauhansen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, Unimogs never where in service... thats for gardening in europe!

Picture 13 is a MOWAG Eagle IV
IMG_5249.jpeg
Mark I and II was based on the HMMWV... the newer one based on the Stairer Duro Platform... see wikipedia for more

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks