• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paid a visit to the tire man today

ranchhopper

I have a friend coming from WV to pick up a deuce and he mentioned he needed some tires for singling out some trucks. I picked up 16 395s for him today all 90% or better tread they are goodyear MVTs I like them a lot next trip will be for 6 A3 wheels and seven of these for my 53 studebaker. I picked up a second load of combat wheels for him too pretty heavy wheels for singling out his 818.

Attachments

Billy Bobbed

Im thinking of getting a set on my next tire change.The XML tires are nice for mud but I want an all terrain tire.We dont get alot of snow deep snow and I think this would be a nice tire for my needs.

Alredneck

Banned
Wow good haul. Im not big on Goodyears but like the MVTs. I been thinking they would be a good road tire for long hauls. They did ok offroad at FT Campbell and pretty good at FT Hood. Hood is more gravel than mud. Also they do good in sand in the desert of Iraq and Kuwait.

Can we get a cost for these tires and the A3 wheels. ( Or can ya PM me )

davidkroberts

i didnt know he had wheels too. I can get the tires here local but wheels are getting harder and harder to find around here. Thanks for the tip. Ive spoken with rodney before seems a fair dealer

ODdave

i didnt know he had wheels too. I can get the tires here local but wheels are getting harder and harder to find around here. Thanks for the tip. Ive spoken with rodney before seems a fair dealer
Lol. He is but good luck if you don't know him well. **** of a fair guy but don't plan on keeping you schedule. Dosnt matter how far you drive. My first wait he was only 5 hours late.

Alredneck

Banned
SOunds like me, I get it to ya but no telling how late I might be getting there! Hope his reason isnt a bad luck curse like mine!aua

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Very nice, I think my next set of tires will be the goodyears. That is, when I find two more wheels! aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks