• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Part # for Selectro Hubs

Flatlander

Anyone have the parts diagram or list for the selectro? Pictures of one taken apart? I got a box of pieces and need to order the parts to complete them, but I'm not sure exactly what I need to order!

Thanks!

jatonka

Hubs for M35

I have bought many Selectro hubs over the years and haven't ever seen a parts diagram or parts list. Your best bet is to contact Arthur Bloom at (631) 749-0100 and ask him if He can help you. He has been the largest dealer of Selectro Hubs for the M35 for a long time. JT out

ucfjeeper

RE: Hubs for M35

Man, I wish I had some extra cash for some locking hubs. With the research that I've done on them, I haven't heard of the downfall of the selectros, something about the seals. Whats the deal with the selectro seals??

rodagilla

Selectro

I just ordered Selectro P/N 11167-01 from Summit Racing and asked them to do a price match with Race-Mart.com and got them down to 450.53 plus 12.95 shipping for the set! Givem a try?