• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

picked up my M101 and stopped at White Owl

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
H ad a long day today. set a world record of 12 minute from sign in to out the gate with the 101. Rode to Kinston to White Owl. Lots of stuff but a lil high I thought. Heres pics.

Neil

Attachments

CGarbee

With all that time you saved getting the trailer, you could have stopped by the house and gotten a drink...
Good looking trailer.
Nice shots of the stuff at White Owl.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got to get a 101!

Looks like you have one of those pintle adaptors like I borrowed from gimpyrobb and I later purchased the same from Army Surplus Warehouse. Handy!

How'd it tow? How was the braking?

Thanks for the pics.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I'm picking up my M101 next week, only problem is I have to drive 8hrs each way to get it and had to spend $600 on a tow hitch, power steering cooler, transmission cooler and wiring harness from Honda to keep the transmission warranty valid when used for towing. My wife just doesnt understand this purchase. These are great trailers!

86-1ton

it's an easy fix... you'll just have to buy something else from there, and stop by their houses on the way to and from...!

great looking trailer, i think i need to get one...!

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Frank I did go to J-ville to pick up my M105 .The next time I go to Wrightsville beach to see my brother I will look you up for sure. Very near Morehead city I see

Neil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks