• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pimp my ride - MV style...or lack thereof...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wow, I thought I had seen it all when someone put a Dodge crewcab cab and bed on a Deuce frame…but this…….wow…that's all I can say…..

"For fuel economy"

Doh!! rofl rofl

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Now all it needs is a 6.2 and a 700R4!!!!!!!!!!
You beat me to it!!

:mrgreen: :funny:

rdixiemiller

Heck of a load for Blazer axles. I wouldn't hit any bumps very hard! Tires and wheels might be just a tad overstressed......
Deuce without axles probably weighs at least 10,000 pounds

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Look at picture #3. You can see where the axles went. They are under the chevy blazer he took those axles from. "For fuel economy" my ass. He bought that M35 for the axles, and is now selling it mutilated carcass. I just wonder what he screwed up to fit those axles under there.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
RE: Re: RE: Pimp my ride - MV style...or lack thereof...

Looks like an LDT with a large dolly under it now to me!

DD

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Good source of parts but I dunno if you could even get it home. Bad part about this whole deal is he thinks it will sell and I guarantee there is some idiot out there who is going buy it. All it needs is 24" minority wheels.

40grit

yuck, why?....but hey, it's only a little distance away..going to have to watch that one...it deserves to have rockwells again...

FreightTrain

Banned
DUDE!I might do that........NOT!Got a question....is that idiot driving that truck around with NO TAIL LIGHTS,TURN SIGNALS,HEADLIGHTS,BLACKOUTLIGHTS,ETC?Gotta be since there is no Triple switch.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
With all the trucks at Hattiesburg MS currently going for low prices it would be foolish to even support this attempt to allow an illegal alien to get registration and plates.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks