• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pioneer rack straps

connectingbar

Does anyone have a picture on how the straps are mounted on the rack? I got some straps from cc surplus and I think I have to cut off the loops on the rack to attach the straps. Thanks

randini

Any way to secure these from theives? Not die-hard criminals, just stupid kids who would steal? I like to use my Deuce as a daily driver sometimes.

Flyingvan911

I would go to the hardware store and buy a long chain and a padlock. Wrap it around the tools and it will stop a casual thief. I just keep my tools in my van until I am taking the deuce somewhere I might use them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks