• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike- I thought my sis was going to break down and cry during that apple bowl! We are kind of isolated here in SE Alaska. The Anchorage/Fairbanks area has most of the population and all the roads. In SE our MV population is low, though there are a few. We have very few and very short road systems and our connections are water routes to Puget Sound. Anyhow, I enjoyed the MV display at last years Arlington fly-in and doing some shopping at Brad's in McKenna. I look forward to meeting some of you next summer. I will have my M35 bobber and M105 down there for a lot of the summer, getting ready for the Alcan MVPA convoy. We will leave for Dawson Creek from my daughters in Spokane.

Varyag

Well the Idaho guys and us eastern WA guys could have a mini rally. Even if it was just a few of us it would be a blast.

How about the boat races this year in St John? It is a ton of fun and we could make an AA in the camping area.

YOUNG GUN

Any Portland area guys (or beyond) wanna meet up for a beer/coffee/lunch let me know!
It's always great to meet fellow MV guys, and I always enjoy checking out the MV's:beer:

My business is located in inner SE Portland, and I live out by Newberg, so those are the area's I'm in all the time.

wsucougarx

Snow is on its way next week. Now's a good time for the BBQ on top of the mountain rally Scott;-). Wow, someone turned down the thermostat outside. Just got back from PT. I've never had an ice cream headache from a 4 mile run until tonight.

Last edited:

Jeepjake

I cant believe I missed this thread before, thanks to WSUcougarx's run induced brain freeze, the thread popped to the top of the list as i cruised by.

I have my pin here in Central Oregon, representing the Beavers :)

I would certainly be up for getting together with a few guys. I know at least one other owner who doesn't frequent the forum, but lives only a few blocks from me, if my powers of suggestion hold their course, there will be another 5-ton in my buddies yard.

We are always up for a chance to get stuck, have a BBQ, and partake in wheat filtered water....coffee works too.

Cheers all

Jeep

bshupe

Im in Skagit County so Kelso etc. is a little far to go for a beer.... wait, what am I saying! Really though, I would be down for something in the Puget Sound area or even Western Eastern WA.

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any Portland area guys (or beyond) wanna meet up for a beer/coffee/lunch let me know!
It's always great to meet fellow MV guys, and I always enjoy checking out the MV's:beer:

My business is located in inner SE Portland, and I live out by Newberg, so those are the area's I'm in all the time.
OK. I'm in. As long as it's not the Jolly Roger :beer:
There are a bunch of great guys in the Portland area. We just haven't got all of us in the same;;; bar?

I have met a bunch of great guys that are here in north Oregon but all separately. All of them like beer.

I will make a few phone calls and see what can be pulled together.

Will report back here.