• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Polaris MRZR-D4

Gcelevator

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes, only thing is when we contact Polaris they said the unit is still in service and they cannot provide any information or parts. parts must be sourced via a unit ie: police department, fire department, sheriff office, army, navy station, etc. i came across a manual from the Polaris website that is decent for repairs and so on, it even has a wiring diagram at the end and a list of faults/errors and what they mean. still no parts list but i was able to find a couple. fuel pump, fuel filter/separator, air filter all the fluids are in the manual and they are standard Polaris. but, yes, useless

Guyfang

Staff member
Low density vehicle. That's what I wrote at the beginning. I wrote a mail to a Marine unit and a Army unit asking for some info. Both replied that very little documentation came with the vehicles.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes, only thing is when we contact Polaris they said the unit is still in service and they cannot provide any information or parts. parts must be sourced via a unit ie: police department, fire department, sheriff office, army, navy station, etc. i came across a manual from the Polaris website that is decent for repairs and so on, it even has a wiring diagram at the end and a list of faults/errors and what they mean. still no parts list but i was able to find a couple. fuel pump, fuel filter/separator, air filter all the fluids are in the manual and they are standard Polaris. but, yes, useless
I only posted for informational purposes….

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Low density vehicle. That's what I wrote at the beginning. I wrote a mail to a Marine unit and a Army unit asking for some info. Both replied that very little documentation came with the vehicles.

Well, based on the information from PS magazine, they are unit acquired directly from Polaris Defense….kinda the same way SOCOM units buy what they need to support the mission.