• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post it!! even if you think it is old!!

mendo

Hello all! I just got a Goat and am starting to put it back together.

I am starting to go through old posts and threads and I want to find sources for various wierd parts, most of them specific to the Goat.

I am asking for those that have much more experience in this to let me know some of your sources!!

Thanks All!!!

David

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey David, popacom / BILL in Ky. here. I have a fare selection of Goat stuff,and am always
willing to tell ya what I know about the vehicle. PM me with a wish list and I will see what I
have and point you in the right direction on what I don't have. Feel free to give me a call
at :859-808-0836 anytime before 12:00 PM EST> and we can address any questions you may
have and again if I can't answer them I will try to put you in touch with someone who can!!!

GOOD LUCK!!! popacom / BILL in Ky. 8)

mendo

Thanks Bill, the back of it is full of stuff and I am going to sort it all before I start looking for the missing parts. One thing that looks like it is missing is the front trans mount, someone has made one from scratch, don't know why, I will look into it and see if the original one is in the carrier.

have a great weekend! Thanks!