• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project time once Again

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the Count should be held accountable to count all the times "count" has been used in this thread and account for all the counting which the Count has inspired as well as accounting for his failure to account for his failure to accurately count the number of items that Zout counted correctly.:popcorn:
Interesting the word "Count" was only used 73 times in 7982 words in this current thread. That is less than 1 percent. With the upgrade of the site some of my analytical tools are now gone so it is much harder for me to get good "Count Data"

zout

If you Count how many days I have actually had the trailer and Count how many days or hours I have actually worked on it acCounts for hardly any of these posts (at this time nearly 3,000).

Now I usually understand my threads going totally haywire and out of control - but I think the Count has me beaten on this one - COUNT him in for another title.
I cannot remember the day I got the trailer on the Saturday but I doubt its been a month yet - that amount of time is now Waiting on Count - it will probably take yet another day when he gets his boards because he will Count them forward - backwards and whatever way to verify he has them all - then when he delivers them he will probably do it all over again.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since we are down for the count, and no new project pictures lets look at some pictures of when I was harvesting wood

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386166567.033930.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386166704.382257.jpg

zout

TO be serious for a second (I cannot hold back any longer than that)

DID you save the piece of wood we talked about where Ron impacted that tree and still going to be part of the wood slats with him impression in the wood ??
215-035.jpg

zout

I was bored waiting for wood - so I cleaned up the yard - grabbed the yard tractor and filled Swiss's trailer full of my leaves - branches - pine cones and whatever else I could fit in there. It just looked so lonely and empty.

I had some extra room so I tossed my garbage bags in there as well.

zout

Cannot believe how CLEAN them vertical bows are now so you can get the new wood on there - a new trailer will look good to go with it - this one is still pretty beat red and glowing

That ole 14x20 Goodyear sure helped a lot I needed to get rid of as well

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did a road trip this morning to check on the burned wreckage of my trailer :(

Commander Z had been up all nite repairing, I only saw misc smoke damage.

While on site I brought some sailing rigging for the new gate tether. Need a place to sit and drink sody pop while everyone is working.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386436189.564910.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386436201.514615.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386436212.464914.jpg

Both sides would be complete but Swiss was asleep this morning and instead of cutting the loose end he cut the cable :(. Loooser

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386436280.814690.jpg

Mounted the pioneer rack!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386436320.064504.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386436334.581079.jpg

Added in the extra e-track holders

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386436372.364528.jpg

Sweeeeettttttt

zout

Both sides would be complete but Swiss was asleep this morning and instead of cutting the loose end he cut the cable for the good end.

DID ya all see that woodworking knucklhead cannot handle Zouts metal working tools - geeze it was only ONE cable and ya wacked off the good end.

I have been told that I am the Bodyworker and Ron is the Mechanic so Swiss is now a certified woodworker. Now that I have this all straight.