• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Proud new owner of a M35A3!!!

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's my truck as soon as the EUC goes through.

I was bidding on a winch truck, even had permission to go to 8K to get it, but didn't want to spend more than 5K on my first truck. The winch truck went for a little over 6K, I got mine for under 5K.
It was a great day. My second pick. How did I do?

Single Video Player

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Outstanding. That video definately helps with your recovery efforts. You'll know it at least runs and drives...slow anyways;-)

Yeah, One reason I chose that one after the winch truck went a little more than I wanted to pay for my first truck. I didn't get time off from work to personally inspect it.
Located about 70 miles from my home, so should be a breeze.......knocking on my desk.....

They all were M35A3's low miles/hours and the facility guy said all were driven to the lot. I saw some went for mid 3K so i'm thinking quite a bargain for a couple!

Thanks guys, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for you all in the near future.... :)

Hey as far as the flat tire, is there any chance the CTIS will inflate it?