• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PS magazine ends its printed format 17 June, 2017

Guyfang

Staff member
I have just been informed that the PS Magazine, (TB 43-Series) will end its printed format, on 17 June, 2017. After 66 years, (first PS Mag was printed in June 1961) of printed format, it will end. The last issue will be number 775

The PS Magazine will continue to be issued in digital format online and in PS Mobile APP.

Sad, sad.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So with a lack of connections, you don't get the latest info. That should help the guys in the field? Wonder who thought that one up! Oh yea, and sharing a Lap Top around the unit should work out great as well!

ReoRider

Just a quick adjustment- the first PS issue came out in June 1951. It had been preceded during the WW11 period by Army Motors magazine, both doing the job of getting information out into the field in advance of the time needed to issue changes to TM and TB publications.

Guyfang

Staff member
Yeah, one should always have a back up. But I can remember lots of time standing next to a soldier with my paper manual in hand, while they were looking for a plug to charge up the TM reader.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks