• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PULL OUT CAMPER STAIRCASE

Third From Texas

Your refering to my love life again arnt you ?
Businessman is standing in a hotel lobby. The most beautiful and elegant woman walks by and he says :

"Excuse me. I know this will sound odd but will you come up to my room and have sex with me for a million dollars?"

The woman thinks a second, then asks if he is serious. He says that he is and she says yes.

He then asks "OK will you do it for $50?"

The woman, now insulted, says "Just what do you think I am?????"

The man replies: "we've already established that. Now were just negotiating price."

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Businessman is standing in a hotel lobby. The most beautiful and elegant woman walks by and he says :

"Excuse me. I know this will sound odd but will you come up to my room and have sex with me for a million dollars?"

The woman thinks a second, then asks if he is serious. He says that he is and she says yes.

He then asks "OK will you do it for $50?"

The woman, now insulted, says "Just what do you think I am?????"

The man replies: "we've already established that. Now were just negotiating price."
I think ive stayed in that hotel !

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, it is for sale…. I think they wanted $175k or something crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man those mega machines are awesome but there are a pot load of places they just cannot go.
Of course if I had a pile of kids and an ol lady to drag along I'm sure the sacrifice would be worth it...

Third From Texas

Man those mega machines are awesome but there are a pot load of places they just cannot go.
Of course if I had a pile of kids and an ol lady to drag along I'm sure the sacrifice would be worth it...
Heh

Honestly, more than two people in a 12.5' box simply isn't a viable option so it's no family Winnebago.

The M1079 is TINY compared to some of the "overland adventure truck" monstrosities out there. It fit's in a standard parking spot and while there are plenty of places it might not fit, you shouldn't be surprised to see one crawling past you on a Jeep trail. But yes, there are places you will never reach in one of these trucks (another reason to have a dirt bike or quad on the back).

:)

Last edited:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So today i got around to making a colapsable hand rail for the staircase ! I used 2 36 in long 3/4 sq tubeing for the legs with 3/4 solid round stock shoved up in the 3/4 sq tub about 6 in and weldin in . Then 2 pieces of 3/4 by 1 1/2 rectangular tubeing both 7 in long and drill a hole on each end to bolt under your stair tread and get them bolted in before making the 3/4 hole for the drop in legs ! i wanted them up tight to the tread above for more sturdiness and i put a tec screw at the top of the railing into the door frame you just zip it out when you take down the hand rail . Im going to drill a hole thru the solid round shaft for a cotter pin just for extra safety ! the hand rail is 1 1/2 then angle 66 in long so i will paint it tomorrow and it stores nicely in the side panel bin near the fuel tank ! Holler if i left something out and you drill the 3/4 hole thru the stair tread then thru both sides of the mounted 3/4 x 1 1/2 tubeing so it works out to be really stout and you want the 3/4 holes and your round stock to fit as tight as you can get it !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks awesome...... Love to see video of it in action
Video i do good to just get a picture posted on here lol what do you want to see a video of ????? Just buy a GIRLS GONE WILD VIDEO and picture my truck down in a creek bottom in a swimming hole !!!! Im pretty sure they would EDIT me rite off this site and down the road so we better stick to pictures for now !