• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rack in between front seats

taskunitbruiser

Not sure why it turned it up 90 deg when I posted it. Original image was easier to see. Note transmission shifter on left side of picture to orient oneself.

Reactions: 98G

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is the base for the blue force gps and radio tray.

What caught my eye was the small black bracket with a female wiring harness connector like a gm?

HoveringHMMWV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is the base for the blue force gps and radio tray.

What caught my eye was the small black bracket with a female wiring harness connector like a gm?
LoL, saw that too. Think that is his old TPS that just happened to be in the pic by accident.

taskunitbruiser

Nice setup! Thanks for context.

I saw a blue force monitor and hard drives on eBay. What can you do on the one in the picture as a civilian? (of course it shouldn't connect to the military satellite network anymore).

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seems like a decent price for the rack considering what it costs to fill it.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just wondered why the BFT hard drives are selling for $400 on eBay. I get for a restoration you would want the rack and monitor for looks, but if it doesnt do anything with GPS why pay so much for some likely low storage hard drives. Is there anything else one could do on it? Solitaire? jk
Yeah if the HD is wiped then all you are getting is the caddy which is needed to adapt the HD to the CPU. The HD is nothing special. Not even solid state.