• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rare M715 towbar feet on eBay

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a "Buy it Now" auction, so I doubt this is banned here. Austin Weber has a rare set of M715 towbar feet there. Looks good condition, thought I'd point it out because they are hard as hen's teeth to find and I had a couple ask me about them in the past year.

Large tow Bar Feet 1"R 3/4" pin Holes Military - eBay (item 200510255049 end time Oct-18-10 13:19:19 PDT)

I have a set myself, even though I no longer have the M725, mainly because I want a wrecker sometime in the future, and I want the full set of feet to use with everything.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sold

So Mike, what if I was watching those and waiting for Austin Weber to respond to my Message, before using the buy it now? Now, 3 hours after your thread, they are sold. I'd have to assume because of your post...

That's what people get upset with ebay postings on SS.

Rare? I have seen 2 sets this summer...

Just saying...

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Thanks for posting the picture. At the GA MVPA show I have two pair of those laying out. I knew they were for the towbar but had no idea what they were to mate up to. Now I know.

Just about everyone else I asked didn't have a clue either. I guess now they are maybe worth something. I brought both pair I had back home with me.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
looks like there worth $100/pr!

86m1028

Thanks for posting the picture. At the GA MVPA show I have two pair of those laying out. I knew they were for the towbar but had no idea what they were to mate up to. Now I know.

Just about everyone else I asked didn't have a clue either. I guess now they are maybe worth something. I brought both pair I had back home with me.

Pm me if you want to sell a pair.

Barrman

I used to think they were rare until I bought my set. Now I see them a lot of places for a lot less money. Good to have though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks