• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear axle alignment?

Happyland1410

Hey Happyland,

I know of quite a few spring seats here in OKC. I wiil round up a couple and get them to you.

Don't want a fellow SS to be out of commission....

Warthog
Another huge thanks to Warthog! He has been great to deal with. I'm feeling much better now knowing that there may be some of these parts available close by.

My first weekend with the deuce was a little like a roller coaster. I was having so much fun getting a bunch of little projects done like: mounting the license plate, getting the batteries secured, fixing the door stop rod, putting a little touch up paint on the tool compartment door, etc. My wife said that it was a good thing the deuce has a windshield or I would need "grin goggles" to keep the bugs out of my teeth when I drive it. :mrgreen: She may need to work on that idea and sell them here for guys who like to fold the windshield down.:idea: Then I stumbled across this big issue with the spring seats.:cry: Now after all of the help from SS members to figure out what was wrong and Warthog offering to help me find the parts, I'm starting to smile again.:-D This is truly a great site with some great people!

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've never thought to look at where the springs are sitting, but my tires/wheels are "misaligned" just as much as the first photo in this thread after every turn. After heading straight for a bit, they straighten out again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks