• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear Axle Seals...

ARYankee

I remember reading about some guys still driving their deuces with the hubs leaking. I tried to find that thread with no luck along with checking the TMs for fluid level. I was wondering where the level needs to be for gear oil and how bad is it to still drive with it leaking since I'm still waiting for my parts. I ordered a kit for the rear and I need to order one for the front because now its leaking. I was still wanting to drive it because I hate looking at it sitting in the yard plus I had plans to take it with me this weekend to camp and fish.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks