• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear License Plate Mount?

ralbelt

I have also used GOOGLE to find answers. Google m1009 license plate mount and about 8 titles pop up, most lead back to Steel Soldiers.

I had to do this with a Gen 1 light issue I had a few weeks ago, seems a little faster than search, although I did use search for a few hours.

Keith_J

The rear lights on 1010 and 1031 SECMs have a clear panel under the housing to illuminate a license plate. I removed the reflector under the left signal/brake light, using the two holes to mount a backing plate.

erniemigi

I mounted mine to the tailgate on the drivers side and bought a license plate light that i mounted just aboved that, took the inside panel off and ran the wires over to my rear light

86M10086.2L

I bought a license plate bracket/mount off amazon with a integrated light. Then mounted it to the rear bumper between the drivers side shackle and the trailer mount. A little tight, but it's up and out of the way for wheeling, doesn't block any blackout lights and is easily visible and reversible. Tapped it into my trailer light wiring harness.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks