• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear window crank and TAILGATE WINDOW REGULATOR

Indyharleyguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi All, on my 1009 the rear window will not crank the last 1 inch or so. Awhile ago I purchase in the box a brand new interior mechanism from a guy. He said it would work. The problem is the part on the interior mechanism that connects to the exterior crank is different. I purchased a new crank and same problem.
On the right is the interior mechanism and the left is the new crank. Any idea why they don't match and where to buy another hand crank to connect to the interion mechanism?
This link shows what I have.

rear window .jpg

Last edited:

Indyharleyguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This link appears to show the outside handle crank I need? It looks like I need another piece to attach to the outside crank?

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you go on LMC they have the parts you need...the end is called the clutch...thinking you'll need all the parts for it since there's a spring and block and other stuff to make it work. If you look up this part number on their site you should be able to find the rest of the stuff you need.

36-0782CLUTCH-MANUAL WINDOW LOCK