• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rebuilding the MD #885-FFG Carburetor

stephenfeldmeier

I got this on Power Point, but to put the whole manual TM9 - 1826D in one presentation was too big to put here as one. SO I broke it down into three sections:

1st section is Description and Operation.
2nd section is Disassembly
3rd section is Inspection and Assembly

I was going to take photos and alike, but the manual covers it in so much detail that I could add only a few footnotes.

Hope this helps anyone who is going to rebuild their Model 885 - FFG Carburetor.

HERE IS THE FIRST SECTION

Attachments

badgmc56

Thanks for the carb info Steve. That is one manual I don't have. Glad to see someone posting info on the EARLY DEUCES for a change. All the other stuff is very interesting but doesnt help the guys with gassers. Would like to see a lot more posts about the trucks we have.

stephenfeldmeier

I’m sorry this on PPT, but it’s the only way I know how to send it. If anyone has a better way of posting something like this, please let me know. Also feel free to copy, repost in a friendlier manner, or what ever you want to do with this. All my post is for everyone to use to how ever they feel fit.

if any one has a hard time downloading this let me know and I'll just email the pages to you.

Steve

Ps I only have PDF reader