• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

runs from GL in OH to Mid Atlantic states?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used to sell surplus for a living bout 15-20 years ago. Back then, I bid on auctions all the time from Tobyhanna PA in the north, as far south as Ft. Bragg in NC, and as far west as Ft. Campbell in KY/TN. I covered a LOT of area. Back when you had to bid on the auctions in person, before GL.

I want to get back into bidding on lots of surplus, but now I have no truck, a couple full time jobs, and a child (and it's related responsibilities) and all the lots that I wish to bid on seem to be out in Lockbourne OH. That's easily 6 hours from me, and my work schedule is so last-minute and varied that I can't make plans for pickup.

Is there anyone on the site, or perhaps you know a regular shipper, who is making regular runs from Lockbourne to pick up GL lots, back to the East Coast?