• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Salut from the Seattle area

RyJones

Wanted to say hello. As an apartment dweller, my ownership of MVs is limited to pictures; hopefully, once I get moved back to Moscow, Idaho, I'll be able to pick something up from the motor pool at the south end of the state and start a collection. We'll see; best laid plans, etc etc.

Regardless, I'll go back to lurking while I plot ownership of something larger than a minivan. aua

Cheers!

RyJones

Thanks! Who owns the half track up by Green Lake? I've seen a couple mvs in the area, and there's a restored half track on the north west side of the lake.

Stalwart

There are LOTS of green things around here. Just one of the local clubs, with a membership of around 90 people, accounts for 300+ local vehicles. My wife and I own 11 MV's just over the hill from you in the Sammamish ditch. I believe there are 3 halftracks in the club, one with a quad 50 :jumpin:

hwcurtice

Oh good! Scott has another target, er , member to have join in on the ZAPT meetings!

Yeah, lots of various shade of green things around here. Some are even red or ::shudders:: lime green. There's a few black ones too...

Hardest thing to do sometimes, is to keep your chin clean.... Darn thing gets dirty from hitting the ground so often when you see what some people have!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks