• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sat 11/9/13 9AM: DeLand FL Veteran’s Day Parade & Cookout

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to all especially ODFever and RAYZER for the great organization for the VA day parade and cookout. Always good to meet new people and learn new things. Also was good to finally get the 109 on the road.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

The parade, convoy, and cookout was AWESOME!! We had 9 vehicles total - 7 Steel Soldiers and the DNAS Museum jeep. I appreciate everyone that joined in the fun! :). I got the opportunity to tow the DNAS Museum's 1938 40mm gun with my M1009! :)
I took a bunch of pictures at the parade lineup.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks