• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SC South Carolina Members

army70deuce

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I'm starting the thread to get a headcount and general location of members in SC. Nick names are acceptable. I'm hoping this will aid in any planned SC get togethers.

CPT WMR
M35A2
Belton, SC (Iraq til 2011)

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
John Parker, Aiken SC. Proud owner of an M814, currently held captive by EUC in New Jersey. Free the 814, Free the 814, Free the 814...........

Chief_919

I am in NC, but I am regularly in the upstate as my USAR unit is there, so it feels like a second home.

Who here owns the lot on 321 south of Swansea with all that good looking stuff rotting away?

MitchG

Mitch here just outside Columbia. Hey Chief, an older gentleman owns that lot, his name escapes me at the moment. I pass it about every day and just have to sigh......

muddog

Harold here in Spartanburg, you can count me in too. There also some other folks here in town that don't get on SS much, I'm sure they would be interested. We are all members of the MHCC

sic0048

I'm a newbee here without any previous MV experience. But I'm in the Greenville area. I'd love to pick up a M35A2 one day to start my collection.... :)

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm another of the three in the Columbia area. Actually there are a few more, but they mainly lurk and don't post a lot because they are busy working on their toys - Charlie and Travis, this means you!

ksavage68

Hey guys, just signed up here, very interested in getting a M35A2 before too long. I've never even ridden in one, but have always wanted to own one for just blasting around on the weekends. I live in North Augusta and would welcome meeting up with some owners nearby to get more of a feel for these awesome trucks! Also am studying up on the best way to get one locally, Fort Gordon auctions possibly..dunno... but anyways, I hope to make some friends here. :smile:

Keith