• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seabee Deuce Crew Cab Project

asgtoolman

I would not say 50%, but you can at least hear yourself think, carry one some type of conversation with a passenger, but everyone still knows you're coming; nothing stealth about it! I would do it again in a heartbeat.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
What a cool project. I wish I had some of the sheetmetal & fabrication skills you guys have.

Looks great!

bones1

Excellent build. Can you give me more info on the Donaldson muffler, what part # etc.I bought one from #s off of here from NAPA and it is easily twice as long as the Donaldson you have.

camoyj7

I might put on A/C next year but I think i'll wait to do the 5.9 cummins swap that way I don't have to make all of the brackets. I am going to put on power steering this winter.

Welder Sam

So not cheap. $3500-5000 depending on voltage/btu. Fits a niche but pricey. I would think that pulling hills with an engine driven a/c would really strain the engine but thats just my opinion brother. I dont remember the company name but found it while searching 24v a/c. Its in Mesa,Az