• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Selling my deuce

rdixiemiller

All
Unfortunately, family medical issues are forcing the sale of my deuce. I'll have it in the classifieds later, and get some fresh pics posted. I have a 1967 Kaiser M35A2, singles and 1100R20 street radials (80% tread), D turbo, air shift transfer case, 2 spring seats, heater. It has a good 3 color vinyl cab top, good spare, runs and drives great. I have a ton of spares that will go with it, full set of brake shoes, wheel cyl. kits, axle boots and all wheel seals, extra pax seat (gunners seat), a mostly complete winch kit, etc. I will throw in enough CARC 383 to repaint the whole truck as well. I am starting at $6,000 for the package. The truck has a clear Ga. title and is currently tagged and insured. I will also be selling a spare engine still in the can, a couple of M105 trailers, a medium towbar, and the remains of a parts truck (1 rear, air shift, cab, engine with rod through block).
My Dad is sliding down hill really fast (advanced Parkinsons) and I am going to be driving back and forth to Fla. every couple of weeks for the forseeable future. Regretfully, the deuce must go.

Attachments

alphadeltaromeo

Terribly sorry to hear about that Robert! I'll give you a call in the next day to see how I can help. Your family will be in our prayers for sure.