• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

shelter for my deuce

connectingbar

What type of shelter will fit in my deuce , I am not sure on the s numbers and what size they are?

If anyone has a shelter they want to part with in central NY I would love to take it off your hands.

I want to build a hunting camper for this years hunting season

Thanks

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I had an S280....great hooch but it has the aerodynamics of a concrete block (like the deuce is streamlined). It will cost you a couple miles per gallon....not a prob if you use waste fuel.

You lose the cargo aspect of your deuce (except for what you can load thru the back door) unless you have a buddy with a wrecker or a rollback driver that knows what he is doing.

It used to cost me 40 bucks to load or unload mine.

The 280's pop up on GL pretty regularly.

rlwm211

WM you are absolutely correct on the fuel thing. Add an LDS and you know where my MPG is.....about 6-7.

I like the S280 because you can almost heat it with a match. Great insulation. I plan on winter ops so I want the extra warmth. My bones do not tolerate that below zero stuff in the monring like they used to.

Here is the S250 on a trailer. The trailer is built to mil specs but is civvy. It has .250 2x6 frame, with a 2x4 tube welded on the inside perimeter of the top and Diamond plate for a deck with real jacks on the corners which can easily pick the thing off the ground.

RL

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks