• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shelter S-280 part, does an S-530 have the same.

buffalocody

With thanks to all those who have corresponded with me on this problem.
I have the S-280 shelter and need the brackets to mount the M-720 dolly to the 280. Before the moderator reminds me to post in the Wanted section, and I will, the question came up if the S-530 shelter has the same brackets.
The 280 comes with 4 brackets, 2 each end, that are mounted to the sill. These look alot like large cast drawer pulls to a piece of furniture. The 280 has holes drilled in the sill for mounting. The M 720 Dolly/Mobilizer has lift arms that attach up into these brackets for lifting. The 720 also has arms that attach to the corner rails. I obviously need the 4 brackets to put the 2 units together and move the things as a unit. Great hunting cabin is the plan.
The question I have, did the S-530 have the same brackets and possibly have a different part number. I need part number SC-D-595002-2. Geicher is not an answer to the problem with a cost of over $500 per.
Seems I have an S-280 that was manufactured after the M 720 was stoped for production and that is why it never had any installed. I have contemplated making my own, but these are trick cast pieces and make the package look original. Any ideas, leads or help is appreciated.

NEIOWA

With thanks to all those who have corresponded with me on this problem.
I have the S-280 shelter and need the brackets to mount the M-720 dolly to the 280. Before the moderator reminds me to post in the Wanted section, and I will, the question came up if the S-530 shelter has the same brackets.
The 280 comes with 4 brackets, 2 each end, that are mounted to the sill. These look alot like large cast drawer pulls to a piece of furniture. The 280 has holes drilled in the sill for mounting. The M 720 Dolly/Mobilizer has lift arms that attach up into these brackets for lifting. The 720 also has arms that attach to the corner rails. I obviously need the 4 brackets to put the 2 units together and move the things as a unit. Great hunting cabin is the plan.
The question I have, did the S-530 have the same brackets and possibly have a different part number. I need part number SC-D-595002-2. Geicher is not an answer to the problem with a cost of over $500 per.
Seems I have an S-280 that was manufactured after the M 720 was stoped for production and that is why it never had any installed. I have contemplated making my own, but these are trick cast pieces and make the package look original. Any ideas, leads or help is appreciated.
Many S-280 have no bottom foot/brackets. I'm also looking for some. Anyone have idea of the NSN? Not finding in the S280 or M720 TM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks