• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ship a MTV from PA to CA

wandering neurons

I'll second US of Freight - they arranged for my M1081 from Southern Maryland to Colorado Springs very quickly and painlessly.

Try United States of Freight. I had them ship a FLU419 from Pennsylvania to Georgia for me. They did a fantastic job and their price was significantly lower than anyone else I could find.

B-Dog

I certainly don't know the ins an outs of shipping. If you can find a driver directly, you'll pay less but I wouldn't know where to start. That's why you'll likely have to look at a freight forwarder. You can post on bid sites, I think Ironplanet had a suggestion or 2, and they will bid on your shipment.

FWIW, ATS (freight forwarder) shipped one to me from WI to CO for $2500 ($2.60/mi).

1619675247114.png

Though there's been a lot of success stories, personally, I would absolutely not drive one off the auction lot to my house. Sounds fun but that's a gamble an a half and I have to be to work on Monday.