• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Silver eagle LTT-TQG

JRM

I acquired one of these neat trailers with my MEP803A question is now what to do with it? I am open to ideas as I only have 2 thoughts

http://semco.flgpsyche.com/?portfolio=ltt-f-light-tactical-flatdeck-trailer

1. be super boring and just Sell it

2. Use it as a Fuel trailer and Sell the tires to lower it with normal stock Chevy rims- swap 12v bulbs into it, cut the plug and wire in a 7 way trailer plug and Weld a normal 2" hitch to the front rather than buying a expensive Pintal hitch.

Open to ideas :)

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy,
After looking around. The trailer you have is close to the M1102 trailer chassis. Except you still have a hole where the generator was sitting. In Nov 4, 2015, in California a bunch of the M1102 chassis trailers sold. Ranged from $300-$550
Link to one of the better M1102 trailer chassis sold
2008 M1102 trailer chassis.jpg

Gunzy

What is on the Data plate? It does look like an M1102 service trailer. How about a pic of the Data plate?

JRM

that's the exact yard I picked my 803A up at- now I know why they were "under the impression" of me just putting the generator in the back of my pickup and leaving the trailer ;)
I am leaning towards making this a fuel trailer- mounting a old 500G home heating oil tank onto it.

gottaluvit

that's the exact yard I picked my 803A up at- now I know why they were "under the impression" of me just putting the generator in the back of my pickup and leaving the trailer ;)
I am leaning towards making this a fuel trailer- mounting a old 500G home heating oil tank onto it.
That sounds like a good plan. Just watch DOT hazmat rules. Too many gallons cannot be hauled on public highways without hazmat endorsement on a cdl.

Why change the tires and pintle? The pintle hook receivers are under $60 at Rural King. The one without the ball is strongest. Just make an adapter from a trailer plug that mounts on MVs or buy one on ebay. If you were closer, I would say just sell the trailer. Cheap of course!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks